Sorry, this content is for members only.
Already a member? Login below…
- Check Today’s Post In
Just No Acid Reflux
Many Patients With Asthma Also Suffer From Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- If you suffer from Acid Reflux or Heartburn, our Membership Newsletter will give you access to the latest information on these conditions. You can try it with our 30-day trial subscription. Also, we will send you our Acid Reflux Health Report, our Health Bundle, including 10 Health E-books, and access to our Premium Newsletter Archive.
Check The Latest Newsletter Content
Myths And Facts About Spicy Foods And Hot Peppers
It Does Not Cause Acid Reflux, But Can Worsen It, And Does Not Burn The Taste Buds
Foods With Fiber Promote A Positive Effect In The Gut Bacteria, Reducing Anxiety
They Contain Short-Chain Fatty Acids (SCFA), Which Might Relieve Psychosocial Stress
Anxiety Meds Can Have Dangerous Interactions With Certain Drugs
Among Them Are Meds For Treating Acid Reflux, Insomnia, And Also Painkillers
Health Benefits Of Fermented Foods
They Promote Gut Health, Decrease The Risk Of Heart Disease, And Help With Social Anxiety
What Are The Causes Of Waking Up During The Night
They Can Be A Need To Urinate, Sleep Apnea, And Acid Reflux, Among Others
Learning Which Foods Promote Acid Reflux And Which Avoid It
Among The Foods That Avoid It Are Apple Cider Vinegar, And Fermented And Leafy Vegetables
For Better Digestion Avoid This After Eating
Going To Bed Will Increase The Risk Of Acid Reflux, And A Hot Bath Will Slow Digestion, Among Others
Study: Late-Night Eating Might Be Related To A Higher Risk Of Prostate And Breast Cancer
The Cause Could Be Associated With The Disruption Of The Circadian Rhythm
Chronic Acid Reflux Can Be Treated With Robotic Surgery
It Is Minimally Invasive, With Few Side Effects, Ending The Necessity For Constant Medication
Health Benefits Of Himalayan Pink Salt
Its pH Level Reduce The Stomach Acidity And Its Mineral Contents Strengthen The Bones
Get the latest information on Acid Reflux and Heartburn with the trial membership. Includes free bonuses. More info here.
Remember, by subscribing to out trial membership you will receive:
- Our Acid Reflux Newsletter sent every two weeks
- Our Acid Reflux Health Report
- Our Health Bundle, including 10 E-books
- Access to the membership archive with information from previous newsletters
All for less than $1!
More information? Click here.