We will also send you a Complimentary Copy of our Acid Reflux Membership Newsletter and send you useful advice for Acid Reflux care. Our newsletter has the latest information on Acid Reflux and Heartburn Treatments.
- Acid Reflux Is A Widespread Condition
- Symptoms Are Not The Same For Everyone
- Acid Reflux Can Be Aggravated By These Conditions
- A Proper Diet For Acid Reflux
- Common Trigger Foods
- Lifestyle Changes For Acid Reflux
- Avoid Laying Down After Eating
- Avoid Stress or Learn How to Cope With It
- Keep Your Head Upright While You Sleep
- Living With Acid Reflux, And How to Treat It
- What Are The Common Medications Used To Treat Acid Reflux?
- What About Natural Remedies?
Coffee Has Many Health Benefits, But It Also Can Cause Acid Reflux
It Relaxes The Valve That Prevents The Return Of Food Matter And Affects The Absorption Of Vitamins
Even though morning coffee has multiple health benefits and boosts the mood, it also causes the secretion of the stress hormone cortisol, which, besides helping wake up, prepares the body for a dangerous situation. It might have side effects like headaches, digestive issues or fast heartbeat. A morning coffee could also affect the esophagus because it stimulates the secretion of stomach acid and relaxes the valve that prevents the returning of stomach matter, resulting in acid reflux. This effect is worse if coffee is consumed with an empty stomach. Leading to stomach cramps. Caffeine also affects the absorption of certain substances, such as vitamins A, B, C, D, and iron cannot. It is recommended taking these vitamins two hours after drinking coffee Additional information click here.
Certain Drugs May Include Depression As An Unwanted Side Effect
Among These Are PPIs For Treating Acid Reflux, And Beta-Blockers For High Blood Pressure
Most drugs help in treating certain health conditions, but may also have side effects. One of these side effects is depression. Among these drugs are proton-pump inhibitors (PPIs), which are used to treat acid reflux, birth control pills, and emergency contraceptives, beta-blockers used to treat high blood pressure, and anticonvulsants like gabapentin, among others. The risk of depression increases if the patients are taking various medications. A study on a group of patients revealed 6.9% had depression if taking one drug, but more than 15% had depression if taking three or more drugs. This was compared with patients that did not take any of these drugs, which had a depression rate of 4.7%. Additional information click here.
May require free registration
Downloading Our Free Health Report Will Also Provide A Login Access To These Posts
- Our free 40-Page Health Report on Acid Reflux
- A Complimentary copy of our Acid Reflux Membership Newsletter
- Interesting tips and advice for Acid Reflux and Heartburn treatment and care sent directly to your e-mail address
Get Our 30-Day Trial
Includes Our Health E-Book Bundle
Free Bonus With Your 30-Day Trial
It Includes 10 E-Books Valued More Than $150
With your 30-day trial you will receive our E-BOOK BUNDLE, consisting of 10 Health e-Books. It covers health conditions such as depression, better memory, lucid dreaming, reflexology, hypnosis, and more.