Acid reflux pregnancy is something that most women are not prepared, but with a bit of knowledge that can reduce or eliminate reflux pregnancy. Amazingly, there are many women experience acid reflux and heartburn during pregnancy. Here I describe the things they can do to eliminate your symptoms of acid reflux during pregnancy.
Allow me to begin by saying that good and bad news about acid reflux during pregnancy. First the good news … is usually less and decided to independence after the first month or more after birth. Hormone levels back to normal and the body begins to return to normal even. Now the bad news is that during pregnancy by about 25% of women has heartburn or acid reflux on a daily basis. Come the third trimester about 75% of these women experience some kind of severe heartburn or acid reflux during pregnancy.
Pregnancy and acid reflux occur for several reasons:
A changing hormone levels, especially progesterone, can the digestive system. Usually what happens is a relaxation of the lower esophageal sphincter (LES), which makes the flow of stomach acid into the esophagus. When the LES relaxes, it’s easier for stomach acid and food to reflux into the esophagus and throat.
As the fetus grows and develops, it continues to contribute more space on your body. While the body of the woman agree to these changes will reflect that usually causes more pressure on the stomach. This in turn causes the stomach acid and food is forced into ERP and then into the esophagus and throat with acid reflux during pregnancy.
Changes in lifestyle of many women go through pregnancy is an ideal catalyst for acid reflux and pregnancy. Tight clothing, heavy meals, and send the green light, many women eat what we want to be pregnant; anyone can contribute a pregnancy reflux. Combine reflux and pregnancy, and you can get a woman very uncomfortable. This can be corrected by the whole simply do not. “I know it sounds a bit cheesy, but it really is that simple.
Probably the biggest change that a woman can do to control their reflux during pregnancy, changes in sleeping position. As I said in my article on acid reflux pillow, pillow or a wedge of reflux is mentioned ideal to help acid reflux higher night.
Well, that’s not as bad as it seems his pregnant wife. The following tips will significantly reduce heartburn and acid reflux during pregnancy, but not eliminate.
– Keep your weight at a healthy weight. The weight and fat is more stress and pressure on the stomach. Follow your doctor during your pregnancy weight gain.
– Ken and stay away from foods trigger heartburn. Eating is the most common reaction of chocolate, spicy foods, citrus fruits, mustard, tomatoes, and fatty foods, fried and spicy foods.
– It is recommended that pregnant women to drink more water at least 8-10 glasses throughout the day. If the water only for meals, the stomach is not open to more pressure on the LES Extended time, so be sure to drink water between meals.
– Do not eat large meals. It is proposed; with numerous small meals throughout the day is the best.
– Make sure at least three hours of rest after the last meal before they are on the bed.
– When sleeping the head of your bed for at least six to eight inches. Try sleeping with a head and shoulders heartburn or acid reflux pillow-top is also known as a pillow corner.
– Take the time and access your meal. Chew your food thoroughly to help avoid heartburn and acid reflux.
– Stay away from caffeinated beverages such as tea, coffee and cold drinks. Many of them do, so you can relax and acid into the esophagus back.
– Bend your knees, not great. This prevents any additional pressure on the stomach.
– Try to sit with good posture and fatigue. The fact bends to push the stomach to more pressure on the lesson to be esophagus.
– Stay away from alcoholic beverages. Since the caffeine type drinks, a tendency to ERP, the heartburn and acid reflux may have to recover quickly.
– Do not wear tight clothing. The narrow waist and stomach heartburn triggers…
– No smoking. It should be for many reasons, of heartburn or acid reflux during pregnancy is obvious.
Having acid reflux or heartburn while pregnant can be painful for some women, but it doesn’t need to be. Most if not all heartburn and acid reflux symptoms during pregnancy can be eliminated if you follow the above advice. Acid reflux and pregnancy or heartburn and pregnancy don’t have to define the nine months while your pregnant… so do yourself a favor and take control now. As always, check with your doctor to see which approach works best for you.
The eBook “Cure Your Heartburn” includes everything you need for heartburn, acid reflux or stomach problems after a natural way, is the ideal for pregnant women. It is definitely worth a look.
If like me you do not want your precious time to spend on the computer on site for more… on the website of heartburn, indigestion, acid reflux, etc. learn then you should think on a single source of information. During my research I have several publications that all the correct information on the healing of my reflux heartburn and acid. I suggest you take a look at them. For your convienence I’ve rated them myself and you can review them by click here heartburn relief.
Julia Charles is an author of the best-selling e-book, “Heartburn No More – Open The Door To an Acid Reflux Free Life”. To Learn More About His Unique 5-Step Holistic Acid Reflux Cure System Visit: Heartburn No More. For further information visit: Heartburn and Acid Reflux.